This 35-space parking lot is the closest to the education and worship buildings. There are 21 open spaces, seven spaces reserved for the handicapped, and seven reserved for special needs (e.g., families with young children, senior adults).
This row of 15 parking spaces includes four spaces reserved for visitors and 11 spaces reserved for those with special needs (e.g., families with young children, senior adults).
Lots 3 & 4
To enter the main church building cross the street (Charlemont Ave.) and follow the sidewalk between the education building and Hamlet Dobson Funeral Home. The entrance will be right in front of you. (There is also a shuttle that will pick you up.)
This is a large parking lot with parking along the street available as well. To enter the main church building walk toward the church building through the alley way (crossing Watauga St.).
Directions from I-26
- Take Exit 1 to merge onto US-11W N/W Stone Dr.
- Turn right onto Donelson Dr
- Slight left onto W Sullivan St
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Watauga St
- At stop sign turn left on E Charlemont Ave
- The main entrance to the church is on your left before you make it to Broad St.